Friday, June 10, 2016

Two winners still have not checked in

Hi dear Blog readers,  ok I have been absent and guess I need to reintroduce myself.   Hi I am Annette from Texas and just write on my blog whatever in the world comes to mind.   AND AND all in different paths or as Grandson says I write in Bunny Trails .  Do you remember me faintly?   

It is getting toasty here by next week.   Toasty is good to me and feels great on my bones.
We don't have much humidity so I guess I cannot judge how it feels with the wet stuff in the air.   Well you do have to remember ladies don't sweat, we just glisten.  Let me tell you I don't like to glisten either so in the mornings I am good and get my mowing or anything done like pertains to work.  Later in the day I am an indoor girl.  God created air conditioners for a reason in my book, probably for namby pamby people like me.  Who is in the namby pamby group with me.?   I can see your hands being lifted as I type.

Now I have no excuse at all for being MIA on my blog.  I have a ton of pics to show and not sure where to start, I don't want you to get art blind with looking at so many at one time.  

I have been working on Sue Spargo things,   felted wool and lots of bling, Texas Bling to be exact.  So I will start with the blocks.   How is that?  They are not the colors and some not the placements recommended in the book and certainly not the stitches and bling but here  is May's block.   I did use an Artist's license to put this little thing together. 



I have been painting and will get to those soon for you.   I will go stand in the corner for a while, well with my popcorn and tiny candies by my side and the corner facing the TV, but I will stand in the corner for not keeping in touch.    

I had a give a way and the main winners still have not given me their addresses.   One is Talking horse and the other is a Karen . Please if you would like your prize let me know.  I am not sure how to handle this and I have not ever had someone not give me their address to mail their present to them. 

Ok I am giving it the old try the best I can do.   I guess if not by the end of the year I will just give them to someone else who signed up for the drawing. 

Thanks for stopping by and seeing what is going on in my world today.   Y'all are the best and later.

 XOXOXO
Annette




2 comments:

  1. Namby pamby here!! I love love Sue Spargo and your block is gorgeous--I want to see more of them!! Be very happy you don't have humidity there--it is just horrible in Missouri and we have been having August heat and humidity already. Dreadful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea a partner in crime with the Namby pamby group. Good to know that you love the Sue Spargo, will post what I have done in a group for ya. hugs and have fun before your trip and on your trip and just keep cool xoxoxoxoxoxo Keep inside and stay creating

      Delete

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo. I am sorry for right now I am having to monitor the comments, seems like a spammer has visited here. have a good day.