Monday, April 1, 2013

What a Welcome to April

Happy April to all.  I hope we all get the spring showers for May flowers.  It sounds good doesn't it?  

I got some wonderful mail and it came in two's like the other wonder packages did.  I don't know what I did to deserve all this generosity but gang I love love love it. 

They are both to precious to share a blog so I will show on separate entries.    I think you may remember my give away of my lacy fabric pages.  Oh that did the heart good to give them away to some of my blog followers.  One was to Leslie in the UK.  I was so proud to send to her across the big pond.  Well a wonderful surprise came in the way of a thank you from Leslie.  What was it you may ask?  I am just going to show you, my heart just pitter pattered when I opened the package.  And remember I got two packages that day.   I don't know how fast a heart can beat before exploding but mine was doing a pretty good job of it. 

So here is the thank you giftie from Leslie,   Girl I think you need another page.   Loved it and hope you are feeling 100% now.


I opened the package and I can see new pretties for my CQ   oh my goodness I hit the jackpot.  AGAIN!!!!!!





Thank you Leslie, I can assure you these pretties will be well used to make something pretty.  
 
Coming PDQ is what was in the second package I received.
 
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what is going on in my world today.
 
XOXOXO
Annette

5 comments:

  1. you got some amazing stuff Annette!!! I am glad the whole day went by and no one tried to prank me... Man, I AM getting old ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Annette! Lucky girl you! Such a sweet and lovely gesture from Leslie! Makes my heart feel good to see people feeling the love!
    xoxo dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an amazing lot of beautiful goodies you've got there Annette. Hope you have fun playing. Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Annette, I'm so pleased you liked the bits and pieces I sent. It was a very small 'thank you' for your lovely artwork that I was lucky enough to win. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo. I am sorry for right now I am having to monitor the comments, seems like a spammer has visited here. have a good day.