Sunday, February 3, 2013

EARLY DRAWING AND THE WINNERS ARE ---

The drawing has been held a little early for unforeseen circumstances.   So here you go my dears.   I will mail them off probably next week.  

                                                        THE WINNERS ARE:


                                                   Carol-Beads and Birds

                                                                    And

                                                            Lesley UK

the drawing was very high tech, I wrote the names on paper-folded them up, threw them on the floor and Eldon, Dear Hubby, picked two for me.  

I do not have your addresses so please in the comment section provide them for me.  No one will see them but me because I have to approve each and every comment ( to many spammers saying not sometimes not nice things ) and I will just write the addresses down and delete the address in the comment station. 

Congratulations my dears and thanks to all who entered.  I will have another drawing soon.

  Thanks for stopping by and seeing what is going on in my world. 



                                                                 XOXOXO
                                                                 Annette

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winners. How happy they must be!
    Annette, thank you for stopping by my blog (sadly neglected I'm afraid) and leaving such lovely comments.
    Hugs Alveen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back at you my dear, Oh not neglected you have been busy. oxo

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the lucky winners , and a hug to you ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol just got your message, I will send off about the 12th Below is your message. So glad you are here with us. xox

    Carol- Beads and Birds has left a new comment on your post "EARLY DRAWING AND THE WINNERS ARE ---":

    I am relatively new to your blog and I love your art so very much. I feel very honored to have won.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations and I have your address now. xo

      Delete
  5. Hi Lesley, just got your message and congratulations to you. I will mail these off about the 12. Hope you enjoy the page.


    Hi Annette, I'm so thrilled to have won your generous giveaway. It's brightened up a very grey day! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo. I am sorry for right now I am having to monitor the comments, seems like a spammer has visited here. have a good day.