Saturday, October 31, 2009

Allex in the Garden


Allex in the Garden is one painting I did from a photograph of her. I took the photograph and then used my artist license and made a painting of it. She hated this dress and told me to take it back to the store. It was cold and she was not the happiest little girl around. I didn't take the dress back, in fact I still have it in the closet. I wonder if she will share this story and her dress with her little girl in years to come? Enjoy looking at the princess.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes those end up being the best photo and memory. You did a beautiful job and I am sure she will cherish it forever. I know she will be thrilled you kept the dress too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo. I am sorry for right now I am having to monitor the comments, seems like a spammer has visited here. have a good day.